Brockley Max and the dreaded C word
As you probably know, we have been working hard to raise the funds to make Brockley Max happen this year, and now we have an unprecedented situation where things are outside of all of our control. All major events have been cancelled and sadly this is something that applies to Brockley Max as well.
BUT, we are hoping to be able to postpone the event until August, as we do not want you all to miss out on a community-based event in these unsettling times. We all need a light at the end of the tunnel so fingers crossed we will be able to do this in the summer period, when the days are longer and the sun is warmer. This also means we can get back to supporting all the local venues and businesses once it calms down a little.
More news soon but please check the Brockley Max website and social media for any further updates. In the meantime, stay indoors and get creating all you artists, writers, photographers, musicians and poets!